Transfer time.

Hi I’m using a UK bank making my first transfer into Coinbase but I have yet to receive the funds in my account. I have transferred the funds since 10 PM the day before and it has almost been 12 hours.

Please help.

Hello @npeter :slight_smile:

The transfer will probably be executed today and received on Monday :wink:

I have a question about daily top ups. I have verified my account but I am still limited to £250 per day?

You are talking about top-ups via card, I assume? Your account is verified, you said. Are your top-up cards also verified? Limits for top-ups via card change over time. You can also add more than one card if the current daily limit of one card is not enough. There is no such limit for top-ups via regular bank transfers!

Yeah I am topping up via Visa Debit card, my account is verified. My Debit Card should be verified? I was not notified that I would need to verify by debit card.

And for bank transfers, do I just use the Revolut Details (sort and acc number) to transfer/deposit money into? And how long does this process take?

I just got an email about my ‘transfer being executed’ but it hasn’t shown up at the destination yet.

Hi @NPETER :slight_smile:

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent) per 24 hours. Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

I transfered £1000 in total (two £500 transfers) then I transferred from Revolut to Coinbase. I got two confirmation emails saying that the they have been ‘executed’ and will be expected in my coinbase account by Monday 4th Dec 17, but it is now Wednesday the 6th and only half has been received. What is going on?

Hey @npeter :slight_smile:

Please check these posts:

After having a look through its not very consistent because I haven been able to send money from Revolut to Coinbase before. Maybe there is a transfer lag?

I sent £500 twice separately since the weekends and from today only one of those hav been received on my Coinbase account.

Please reach out our in-app support team so that we can help.

Tried to reach out but no one is replying…