Transfer Paypal funds to Revolut

Hi there,

I am new to Revolut and I need some help from you.

I have some paypal funds and I would like to know if its possible to transfer them to Revolut instead of transfering funds from my local Bank. Is this possible? If so how?

Link your revolut card to paypal and you will be able to withdraw .
Takes some time,cause paypal will send small transaction to revolut and you will need 4 digit pin -which will appear on transaction list.

Thanks Just managed. I just transfered some money to Revolut from Paypal however thought its instant…

I did a couple of transfers, it takes around 24h (in the UK).

Hi I’ve verified my Revolut card on paypal but I’m not having trouble withdrawing from Paypal to revolut. I only get the option to send money to my UK bank account. Can you tell me how to withdraw to Revolut please?

You can’t withdraw to the card directly, you need to add your Revolut UK bank details on your paypal (and verify).

When i try to link a revolut card to paypal it says that the card is not accepted. Why?

Lastschrift wird von PayPal nicht abgebucht seit 14 Tagen offen

I think there is no chance for that.

Ich habe Geld von PayPal bekommen und könnte mein Konto bestätigen

So does it work now to add the Revolut bank details to PayPal for withdraw? And which country do I name when they ask? I’m sitting in Germany but the IBAN is British (GB), from a Revolut Euro account.

Yes id like to know how to do it as well

Hi Tayfilmaz, have you figured out ever since how to add the UK Revolut bank details in PayPal? I suppose you would want to withdraw EUR to you Revolut EUR account from PayPal. Thanks