Transfer money from Revolut back to personal bank account

Can you please let me know how I could send the money on Revolut card back to my actual bank account?

1 Like

Just transfer to your own IBAN.

2 Likes

Just got to see the option after getting the acc unblocked, thanks.

Hi I can’t verify my account the app won’t let me can you please tell me how I can transfer money out out of my card a can’t find the iban thing you have mentioned
Thank you

Your IBAN number is visible in your web banking system of your “normal” bank.

What you need to do is to login to your web banking portal of your local bank, and go to settings or account information.
From there on you will have all details required.

On Revolut app you need to go to payments and add beneficiary. Selecet “to self” and add all mandatory options. Some optional details is ok to leave behind.
Once you set your standard bank details as beneficiary you cans send money from Revolut account to normal bank account.

Quite possibly will take a day or so to be visible and be able to withdraw them from an ATM etc.

Good luck.

You should Use your own IBAN.

I’ve done this to my iban account here in the Czech Republic but get charged 1% from what they use as The Currency Cloud Limited from my bank for “outgoing and incoming payment”. Does other people see an additional charge applied?

I have tried to send my money from REVOLUT to my IBAN in Bulgaria and my money are lost by REVOLUT - over € 2400. They are missing from 05.05.2021 till now.

The live support is not answering my questions. They are just saying they monitor the situation…

I have update on the case. On the 05.05.2021 the Bulgarian partner bank of Revolut had a system crash and over 400 transfers were blocked in the Bulgarian bank. Representative of the Bulgarian bank has told me, that they wait for instructions from Revolut should they execute the transfers or to refund the money to Revolut.
For me is ridiculous that for 12 days no instructions were given from Revolut.