Transfer funds to another Revolut user

I would like to transfer funds to my wife’s Revolut card and I can’t seem to find details of how to do it. Would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance.

Just visit https://revolut.com/faq and type “send money”. Should be the second result…

1 Like

just enter her phone number or email

1 Like

Hello @SMul,

Go to the ‘Send’ section of the app and check the ‘On Revolut’ list at the top of your contact list. Find your friend and check that they have a blue ‘R’ next to their name.

Next, click on your friend and enter in the amount you would like to send. You can choose the currency by clicking on the ‘£’ and selecting ‘£’ , ‘$’ or ‘€’. Then just click ‘Send’ and the money will appear instantly in their Revolut account!

If your friend doesn’t appear in your contact list with a blue ‘R’ - just add a new contact by pressing the ( ) in the top right hand corner. Add their name and mobile number as registered on their Revolut profile to your contacts. Then, refresh your contacts by pulling down on the list and they should appear instantly with a blue ‘R’ next to their name.

I am having problems with this. I sent a transfer to my sister on Revolut using her @ address. The transfer is pending… why?
I tried to find the paying link for the transfer to send to my sister using whatsapp… but no idea where the link might be.

Any chance you can help me?