transfer from a french bank to the revolut account

hello
i’d like to have the confirmation if it’s possible to transfer from a french bank (euro) to the revolut account (euro).
And if yes, i have to enter the informations (Iban, Swift and the reference) of my revolut account from lloyds bank right?
Is it possible to transfer money from my bank account in france to my revolut account thru transferwise?
Thanks

Bonjour! Maintenant, vous pouvez transférer des euros dans le compte Revolut, mais seulement à partir de votre compte. Quand EUR comptes personnels seront disponibles, des autres personnes pourront transférer aussi. Ne pas oublier la référence! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you just transfer directly from your French account to Revolut? It’s free while TransferWise will charge you a bit for the same thing.

2 Likes

Bonjour, j’ai effectué 3 transferts de la banque postale par internet sans aucun frais a mon compte Revolut. Sans probleme.

1 Like

merci pour la réponse.
Que veut dire EUR comptes?
merci

i was asking about transferwise, because i would like to transfer from my company bank account to my revolut account directly.
A member of revolut support told me it’s not possible to top-up via transferwise:
" currently you can top-up your Revolut account only from a bank account registered in your name. Transfers from third parties, including but not limited to companies, friends & family, will be returned to the sender’s account after deducting processing fees of £5."

Maintenant, le compte bénéficiaire est “REVOLUT LTD”, c’est pourquoi vous avez besoin de la référence. Mais, ils ont dit (dans l’app aussi) que “Unique EUR accounts are coming soon!” :smiley:

1 Like