Transaction not completed

@AndreasK

Hi Andreas

I did a 5 euro transaction yesterday to coinbase.
I still didn’t receive it in my coinbase account.
Can you please help me with this.
Also if you can share some details about this transaction like transaction number and so on.

Thanks
Ashish

Hi Ashish.

Thank you for contacting us.

It will take 3-5 working days to reach the recipient’s account.

Thanks @AndreasK

Just a quick one , does it take so long to transfer. I mean I am not sure about this, so asking this. ,:slightly_smiling_face:
I thought it should not take more than 1-2 working days.

Thanks
Ashish

Incoming transfers:

From a UK account this usually takes 4hrs, and can take up to 1 working day. BACS payments take 3 working days.

International transfers (from Poland, Switzerland and elsewhere) usually take 1-3 working days.
Transfers from Greece typically take up to 4 working days.

Transfers out:

Transfers to a UK bank account take a few hours if you have an activated personal GBP account. If not, your transfer should take 1-2 working days.

If your UK bank does not use faster payments or you are transferring internationally, it will take 3-5 working days to reach the recipient’s account.

Thanks @AndreasK

So is my transaction currently held at Revolut or is it done from your side and waiting at the beneficiary end.

You should be able to see that in Revolut, if the transaction is pending (in grey) it means it’s not sent yet, if it’s in black then it’s sent from Revolut.

They also usually send you an email: “Transfer to xxxxxxx has been executed”

The transfer has been completed on our side.

@AndreasK

For the above transaction I have not received any executed or submitted msg from Revolut.

I made a transfer of 5 euros and it has still not come on the other side.

Can you please help me this as I did this transfer on 9 Jan and it has been 4 days I ahve been chasing on this but still clueless

Thanks
Ashish

Hi Ashish. Did you ask Coinbase to locate this transfer for you?

Hi Andreas

Yeah I have asked them and as per them it has not reached them.

I did this transaction on 9 Jan and since then I have been chasing on this.

I thought journey with Revolut would be happy but considering the situation and number of times I have chasing I am not very happy how the things are shaping.

@AndreasK can you please help me with this.

Sure, do you have a confirmation from the beneficiary that they’ve not received it?