Tranfer without ref number..

Hi, i did a transfer of 550€ the 1st april from my french bank to revolut but it doesnt appear on my revolut account, i forget the ref from Revolut i guess… No one is answering me on tchat yet and i really need to to do this transfer asap.
Thanks for help !
-C13M3N7

Did you send it to the SWIFT account or to the local account using SEPA?

Hello alessandro,
I sent it to the SWIFT without the ref i think, this is why it doesn’t appear anywhere but i don’t have the money anymore on my french account :(.
Regards

Just for the future, always choose SEPA and the local account :slight_smile:

Anyhow, yes they probably cant assign it as they dont have the reference. Only support can help you in that regard. Did you type “live agent” to get past the chatbot?

I wanted to use SEPA but i had to add the revolut sepa account and wait for the confirmation of my french bank.
Live agents are currently busy and i keep waiting for any answer from them.

Add? Do you mean activate? That should be a matter of seconds and it will give you your personalised IBAN.

Yes, support is a tad slow. How long did it say you need to wait? It can take up to two hours at times but they will get back to you.

For some reasons idk, when i add a new account to transfer from my french account, it needs few days before the first transfer.
Nevermind, they solved the problem and i can see my money now, thanks alot !