Trading view crashing the app

I have tried to trade some stocks and bought some Amazon and Tesla shares and already sold them. Now if I try to trade again by searching Tesla or Amazon, once I click on any of them, the app crashes entirely.

If I were to click to check the stats on any other companies it seems to be ok.

The problem seems to be happening only with the ones I have a buy/sell history

1 Like

The trading side of the app is not running properly, I have the same issue. When trading day is open you can’t do nothing for the first hour, doesn’t load… plus when I sell stocks I receive the money after couple of hours, stoping me trading. I hope they are going to do something about it… until then…:face_with_head_bandage::face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I have issues with the trading as well. Normally if I buy shares when the market opens the shares appear for a moment and then they dissapear, so I can’t put stop loss orders or sell them quickly if the value drops. After a lot of time (one hour or so) my shares appear again.

Anyone with the same issue? I have asked for help through the chat but the customer service does nothing.

Thank you.

same issue here. Every time the market opens, the app is unusable for more than 1hz

I see someone could not place an order on GME? haha

I have kind of the same problem. I was able to buy GME but after a couple of minutes they disappear from the account along with the money. The funds in my account are missing this amount but i can see my account situation in the overall page where it shows the account movement. I cannot sell my positions or do anything. Support is not responding it is really frustrating

Its normal in this case as ppl flooded with orders and requests. A lot of apps crashed as soon as the market opened, including revolut. Even tho revolut executed my order pretty quick but I had a hard time loading up the data and the orders. But after 30 or so It was all good and everything showed fine.

Some ppl could not login and place an order at all… I bet some apps still struggling with this as ppl trying to send GME to the moon.

Same applies with support as they probably got a lot of ppl worried about the crash and data not responding