Trading for standard users?

In august metal users had a trading platform and :r: said it will be open also for standard users in weeks, it passed more than a month but I do not see the feature?

1 Like

It’s not even worth using if that helps

No tax advantage accounts

No UK shares or ETF’s
No Japanese shares or ETF’s
No HongKong etc ETF’s or shares

No anything

0.1% asset holding fee

There’s no W8 form for less withholding tax on US shares either… so it’s really inefficient to trade with!

2 Likes

I’m using it. As a beginner I don’t have any complain except W8 form. They don’t cut you profit from selling stocks, only with dividends! The 0.1% fee it’s still in hold, doesn’t not apply at the moment.
The may need to fix a more professional looking trading tool!

They garnish dividends? Ew

My dividends are for reinvestment - they should be considering this a metal perk and charging for standard (and/or) premium users

This has to do with US taxes.
After W8 form we will not have to pay US taxes as European residents.

1 Like

I have :r: beta app and trading is now available from today :slight_smile: to answer my own question :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Which beta version of the app you have?

I’m also using the latest beta, yet I can’t seem to find the trading option for the life of me.

Am I missing something here?

Where do you have this option? Or it is country restricted. I have beta app, but I don’t have trading tab

I have read it in the description in TestFlight but today strangely I had 2 more updates and now it is gone?!