Topup using Android Pay is disabled , why??

Android Pay was the unique option to top up that I could, so now how can I do it?

1 Like

Hello @Sergio,

Unfortunately, Android Pay has been temporary removed due to an issue on Googleā€™s end. It will be added as soon as this issues has been fixed.

1 Like

Any news about when it will be return? With the announcement of include use of PayPal with Android Pay, it will be ultra easy to do a topup with your current cards/bank accounts registered in PayPal.

Hi,
Android Pay has been included last versions again.
Regards

2 Likes

Is it only me or is it not working again?

I am able to select Android Pay, select the amount, select the card and then when the bottom ā€˜Top Upā€™ button is displayed, it does nothing. I canā€™t top up at all.

Polish version of Android Pay, topping up with PLN. Anything wrong with that?

2 Likes

I have the same issue!
I choose Android Pay for PLN. I specify the sum and the card from Android Pay to be used. But when I click on ā€œTop Upā€ two scenarios appear (in rendom order):
either nothing happens at all (the button is pressed but I stay on the same page)
or
I get an error

I tried a few dozen times, on different days. Tried loggin in and loggin out, tried relaunching the phone, tried even deleting the app and installing a new one. I canā€™t top up with Android Pay. But my friend who uses Android Pay in Poland as well can do it without issues.

1 Like

Bumping this upā€¦

I have the same issue now, ever since I became a member last month (July 2017) Iā€™ve never been able to top up using Android Pay, the screen will always be stuck there with the spinner going on forever and everā€¦

Any resolution to this please?

Bump (Android Pay, Poland - result the same @Inna).