TopUp Charged Twice!!!

So I attempted to top-up my Revolut account using my Spanish Credit Card (as I wanted to buy something in the UK) and the app crashed a couple of times trying to access the 3D authentication webpage of my bank, finally it worked, I typed in my SMS info and the top up worked - this was the 4th of December, straight away I could see on my card that the funds were taken.

However today, checking the credit card, its taking the same amount twice - which has cause my card to go over its limit (it was a 1700e top up!)

The chat, says 24hrs for someone to contact me - really?

Hi,
yesterday was high load on :r: servers and support caused by new release. Is this amount blocked in your Credit card or already charged?
Try to wait for support or contact @AndreasK by direct message on this forum, he could help you.

Thanks, its bank holiday here in Spain today, so I can’t even talk to the bank to reserve the charge, hopeful Revolut will reply to me sooner rather than later

Spoke with online support, who I have to say was very rude, insinuating that I had topped up the wrong account, that revolut don’t charge fees, when it clearly stated a 17.50e fee etc etc

No help what so ever, just tells me to contact the bank

How, it is impossible to top up another account, become of terms of use, second account will be blocked. Real strange issue. Let us know here in forum when you resolve issue.

I’m sure its a issue with the 3DSecure thing, when the App crashed. But I only confirmed (via SMS code) one payment - I’m not really worried about the amount being missing - as I’m sure it will return to the card - but the support has a lot to be desired, and the fact I’m now only my limit, through no fault of my own.

Hi Richard.

As I can see only one top up was completed, the rest have been reverted back.

Regarding the fees applied, please note there’s 1% fee if you’re topping up with credit card.