Topping-up limit

Hi.
I have just opened my Revolut account and to my great dissatisfaction I can only top up a small amount of money because of daily limits. Can I speed it up in any way? I need the money for Wednesday… :disappointed_relieved:

You can increase your top-up limit by verifying your account.

@capital I have already done that but there is still a limit on my account that allows me to top up for just a bit over £200 (calculated from my home currency). And I need to top up for significantly more. Is there anything I can do?

I’m not too sure. Might be because your account is new.

@AndreasK

This is normal, you can only top up 200. The limit will slowly removed over time and based on the number of top-up you did.

Hiya!

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a daily top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent). Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

Salary using Revolut, BEWARE!!
Help/Advice General Discussion

Thank you. I’ve contacted the support they said they couldn’t do anything and it was the system that manages it.