Topping-up from from HSBC requires Revolut's address

I am trying to top-up my Revolut account through bank transfer. The account I want to transfer the funds from is held with HSBC in Greece and they require Revolut’s address. If I don’t enter Revolut’s address I cannot proceed. Any ideas on how I can overcome the problem? Has anyone encountered a similar issue when topping-up their Revolut account?

For what it’s worth, I want to transfer an amount in Euro.

Why would you not enter the address to solve the problem? If you share your account details and mail them to yourself, you get all details, including address, and can do simple copy/paste.

Because I don’t know Revolut’s address. Also when I share my account’s details and mail them to myself, I get all the information, such as IBAN, BIC, my personal address, but not Revolut’s address.

Update on the issue. I contacted support and they told me that Revolut’s address is: REVOLUT LTD, Floor 4, The Columbus Building, 7 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD, United Kingdom.

A bit confused, because when I use the BIC search tool (www.iban.com/search-bic), the address associated with the BIC code is: 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, Floor 42, London, E14 5AB.

So which one should be used?

But then I assume it’s your personal IBAN number and not one of a shared account where you need a reference number. Then you simply put your name and address as the recipient as that account is run under your name.
Our does it explicitly ask for the address of the bank? This would not be logic as in Europe and SEPA especially it’s not required to provide anything but the IBAN. As you plan to transfer EUR, it’s a SEPA transfer.

It asks specificaly for the bank’s address. I know that it doesn’t make sense as it is a SEPA transfer, but this is how it seems to be with HSBS (at least in Greece).

I always end up searching the BIC’s address, so I use Canary Wharf. Never a problem.

1 Like

Great. I suppose that I will do the same. Thanks.