Top up using virtual card

Hi,
I used a virtual card to top up my account and now my account is locked because i’m not able to verify the card (it’s not possible to take a picture of a virtual card).
Can you please help?
Thanks,
FS

Cant verify card with blocked account

Hi! When I first topped up my Revolut account, I also couldn’t verify the card (even though it was a physical one) because the numbers on it were embossed so the software couldn’t read them. I contacted support about it and they verified it for me :smiley:

Thanks @c0stin :). I already contacted the support but so far I did not receive an answer…

If it takes too long for them to respond in-app, you should try DMing @RevolutApp on Twitter or @AndreasK here on the community :slight_smile:

I will get in touch with you via a direct message now.

Problem solved! Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem. Could you be so kind of contacting me via direct message?

Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem. May I ask about contacting me via direct message?

Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem, and no one answers the support

Thank you

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait. Did you manage to get int touch with support team?

Best,

Andreas K.

I’m still waiting on the same position, virtual card not verified yet.

Could you be so kind of communicating via direct message?

Regards.

I’ll do it now @esayez

In order to clarify this issue, every single user should know that Revolut does not allow toping-up with virtual cards.

Therefore, you are not going to be supported on verifying you virtual card; unfortunately, the support is only intended to unlock your account in case it has been locked after toping up without a verified card.

Thank you, @AndreasK, for the information.

I have the same problem here. I cannot verify my virtual card, and I don’t have any other way to top up my account. If I knew this issue before hand I would have not ever installed this app.
The problem is that I have unfortunately ordered a physical card, and I would like to cancel it, and get a refund.
I’m sorry, I was trying to convince my wife and some friends to use this cool app, but this is an important stop over for me.
I hope someone can help me, as support looks to be always offline.
Thanks,