Top up not accepting my card due to "name difference"

I have registered and verified my account today and when I try to add card from my bank I get a note saying: “the card must be in your name” which it is. I double checked whether or not my name was the same in the app and the bank and it was.
I have a sneaky suspicion that when I was registering and writing my name, the í in my name (Radomír) is not the same on the English android keyboard and the Czech android keyboard. So maybe that’s why I can’t add my card to my top up and I am having this issue. Unfortunately I can not change my name to see if that fixes it. Or maybe I had to write my name without any of the fancy stuff that my language comes with. However, if that was the case then it would have been good to know beforehand.

Revolut neumí národní abecedy, jen anglickou bez jakékoli diakritiky.

When you use your card to make payments on international websites, how do you type in your cardholder’s name? I myself also have a diacritic in my name but usually banks change it to something that works with international systems. Have you tried different ways to spell your name, avoiding the í?

I do sometimes put it in and sometimes don’t. I don’t think there ever was a time where it didn’t go through due to diacritics expect for this one.