Top-up money does not appear on Balance.

Good afternoon,

In order to receive a physical card, I did a top-up of 100 PLN + 10 EUR, but only the 10 EUR appear on my Revolut Balance! And the 100 PLN were also taken from my bank account!! What can I do? No one is answering in the support chat, and I really need this money.

Hi! Did you top-up via your card or via a bank transfer? :slight_smile:

I did the top-up via my card. For the whole amount (100 PLN plus 10€. First I did 50 PLN, and I could not see anything of the balance, then I did it again and still nothing. And when I changed the currency for EUR, it worked. But everything was taken from my bank account. And only the 10 EUR appear on the balance.

Problem solved :slight_smile: no needs to worry anymore.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it’s all sorted @cfrazao!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K.

Hi,
I did 2 top-ups via bank account at the same time but forgot the reference code on one and do not see this one’s money on my Account. Everything is fine with the other one though.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks
Marcus

Of course I can help. Let’s get in touch via a direct message so I can have a closer look into your account.

Issue solved.
Excellent reactivity, i am impressed !
Thank you

1 Like

Hello my friend send me 20£ and i got a notification that i received the money.I open the app and i cant find the money.I found the transaction but i didnt get the money.Thank you

Money transferred does not show on balance, but notification was received and the payment shows under transactions. Can you let me know how to sort this?

Hi there, I am having similar issues, I set up my Revolut account today and from the app I topped up €85 as a transfer from my bank account.
In my bank account the transfer appears as successful, but the money hasn’t showed up on Revolut yet, and it’s been around 8 hours.

Should I worry?

Hi @vaheyerm welcome and thanks for your question.
Not at present I would suggest.
The fact that the transaction has appeared on your sending bank is not unusual - it locks in the transaction there until accepted by the receiving bank (you paid by card, yes?)
Has your :r: account been confirmed as in place yet and that all the checks required have been completed?
In which jurisdiction was the sending bank and your :r: account?
These factors may have some significance but you can always contact :r: in app if you become unduly concerned.
To be clear, there is no one in this community that can answer definitively as this is a user forum although someone else might have direct user experience to share in this respect.

Top-up and bank transfer a different beasts - we don’t know what you exactly did, a top-up with a card or something? An instant bank transfer like SEPA Instant? Or a regular SEPA or even SWIFT bank transfer etc.?

Not sure what you mean - bank transfers take time if they are not instant payment.
SEPA payments take 1-2 business days, SWIFT payments even way longer at times.
So if you did everything else right, you just need to wait for the transfer to be processed or use instant transfer options next time if available.

Otherwise indeed contact Revolut support, we can’t help here with personal issues in the community.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sent money to wrong account