Top up limit

Hi Revolut Team,

It’s seems like the link for top up limit has now been removed from the account section of my Revolut account. I am using the standard plan, where previously I could see how much of an amount I had used from my yearly limit. My yearly limit was set at £12,000, which I wanted to increase by getting in touch with support.

Is there any reason why this has been discontinued?

If I were to switch over to the premium plan, what are the base yearly GBP limits that come associated with it, and is there any way to raise the limit, should I need a bigger limit to deposit and transfer FX?

I must say this aloud - I’ve been using Revolut since June, and my friends and I absolutely love your product.

Many thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Have a read of this thread

https://community.revolut.com/t/annual-top-up-limit-disappeared-in-latest-version/54165

2 Likes

Judging from my most recent support adventure it would seem the limit is far from gone, but simply not displayed any longer.

5 Likes

the top up limit is not affected by the premium plan, it’s only the unlimited fx exchange.

1 Like

Thanks Alessandro. I’d like to think exactly that; Revolut has the same yearly limits, it’s just not displayed In the app.

I hope support can increase my current limit on there.

Thanks for the link to the earlier post tony. The thread has confused me a little. The limits have been removed, but removed from display as opposed to removing limits altogether for individual customers. Dynamic limits does get really confusing.

It’s odd. I can see the limit on my iPad but not on my Android phone.

My mistake. I just updated my iOS device and now the limit has gone.

If, as it appears, the limit is still there but just not displayed, this is a massive backward step.
Getting a bit fed up with Rev I have to say.

2 Likes