Top-up JPY with JPY debit card not supported, plus many more!

I can now Topup from Android, still to fix the iOS version, but everything is good! Thank you to the support team! Great support, and great customer care!!! Continue this good work!

1 Like

I think they must have changed their card processor last year or earlier this year as I have the same issue wit SGD debit card.

I have 1 SGD debit and 1 SGD credit cards that i use to top up (in EUR or USD as Revolut doesnt support SGD top up).

Now, these cards are still working to top up in Revolut but I cant add another Identical SGD card from same bank. It gets declined, i have same message as you above.

Spent hours with the helpdesk but they simply say they dont support SGD debit cards although they do. They just dont seem to accept new cards anymore.

I assume you have same issue as me with your JPY card.

Hi, is there any plan to support top-up in JPY using card in the future? Thanks!

I could top-up in JPY with JPY debit card, was 1.7% service fee from Revolut, but so much better than the 4-5% my card company charges me if I were to top-up in GBP from JPY card. Thank You Revolut!