Top up in other currencies (CHF, PLN, CZK, CAD, ...)

Salut! Si eu imi pun RON cu un card de debit, dar nu am niciun comision! :thinking:

În aplicație nici mie nu-mi arată că aș plăti comision, dar m-am uitat pe extrasul bancar al contului(cardului) și acolo apare de ex. în loc de 50.00 de lei, 50.52 lei.
In the app it says “No fee”, but on my bank account statement it appears as 50.52 RON, when I top up with 50 RON.

BRD Maestro:

S-ar putea sa fie asta? :thinking:

“Include comisionul BNR: pentru plăţi interbancare de mică valoare: 0.51 lei şi pentru plăţi de mare valoare: 6 lei; în cazul instrumentelor de debit compensate electronic, BNR percepe un comision de 0.88 lei pentru încasări, iar pentru plăţi nu percepe comision. Dacă plata se efectuează din contul escrow în contul curent, comisionul aferent acestei plăţi se va reţine din contul curent”

https://www.brd.ro/_files/pdf/Ghid_tarife_comisioane%20.pdf

Salut, nu e nici un comision de la banca, baietii de la Revolut fac debitarea contului Maestro trimitand catre banca locala (in cazul de fata BRD) un ordin de debitare pe o suma echivalenta in EUR. Ca atare BRD ti-o schimba automat la paritatea zilei (pt ca Maestro e emis pe ct de lei) si de aici costurile suplimentare. Daca Revolut ar initia in RON debitarea cardului, n-ar fi nici o problema…

S-a deschis si aici un topic.

2 Likes

I have an exciting update :slight_smile:

In a couple of weeks you will be able to top up your account with CZK :tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

That’s a great news. Thank you

1 Like

Nice to know that. What about the other “couple of weeks”, “coming soon”, and “around the corner” things? :joy:

Edit
In case of currencies- what about HRK?

Very nice, thank you :+1:

Hi there.
Can you maybe give us some update about the HUF Top Up? Would be really nice to use all of the advantages of Revolut :slight_smile:

1 Like

HUF top-up was promised by Andrius Biceika with a mid-April deadline. Any update on this?

1 Like

any update on the HUF top up?

Today in the new iOS 5.1 version additional currencies appeared under the top-up section: AED, HUF, ILS, MAD, NZD, QAR, SGD, THB, TRY. But none of them is working because when you tap on them only their account page appears.

7 Likes

revolut is playing with our feelings

1 Like

But will we actually be able to top up using those currencies in the near future? I was hoping it was a bug that the new currencies’ account pages open up but it’s been a week and still no fixes :frowning:

Hello Andrea, My question is quite similar, I am in Spain, and i need to use my Egyptian credit card to top up revolut and may a rental. My question is :

• Would the deduction from the credit card be considered as a POS or a cash withdrawal from the credit card ?

• Can i top up in egyptian and then exchange inside the revolut platform ?

• How much fees will i be paying ?

I am doing this as an emergency as my wallet was stolen!

Appreciating your answer

Hi,
I have one question. I am sure it is answered before but in the middle of a terminal it’s not easy to find info. So bear with me and if anyone knows respond.

I will be heading to Poland after a week and I got my revolution card around a week ago. The polish currency is zloty. I have my account on Euro and I want to withdraw cash from an ATM. What is the process??I top up my account and then exchange to zloty and then take from any bank? What are the fees included? Is there a certain limit that no fees are applied??

Thanks in advance

Has anyone tried to top up CAD with a Canadian Visa Debit Card? Does Visa charge a percentage fee like it does with a Visa Credit card?

As the card is not EEA issued you will be charged fees by Revolut and possibly by your Canadian card issuer

1 Like