Top up in other currencies (CHF, PLN, CZK, CAD, ...)

I see nothing… :slightly_frowning_face: Can you upload a printscreen ? :blush:

4 Likes

:astonished: it looks like it might be a bug

May be. But IBANs for PLN and CHF are different from GBP or EUR or USD. That’s why I think they are right.

2 Likes

@edward Is 4.3 for this week? That would be great!

Will it be possible to pay with Apple Pay in Poland using your app in 4.3 version? We don’t have Apple Pay here yet. From what I know all terminals in Poland are compatible with this technology, the problem is not a single bank have an agreement with Apple.

There is no Apple Pay integration yet. But if Revolut will support it, then it’ll be possible to use it in Poland.

Hey @Vangel

With 4.3 we are definitely getting PLN & CHF in Wallet. While for Apple Pay we will have to wait just a bit more! :r:

2 Likes

Keep an eye on the app store today / tomorrow. There may be an update you will like

6 Likes

Can’t wait :astonished: :smile:

1 Like

SAME here, and thanks a lot for reply. Since I have no experience with Apple Pay here comes a noob question. How does your app work with future Apple Pay feature: is it like I do my shopping, go to checkout and say “I’ll pay with contactless payment” and seller says “ok close your credit card here”. Then I put my Phone/Apple Watch and have to do something, like open your app? Or some notification simply pop-up in iOS asking me to authorize payment?

Hi! You can double click the home button of your iPhone while it’s on the lockscreen and the card will pop up, but you can also just get it close to the contactless reader and it will also pop up. :slight_smile: I recommend that you also read this official guide: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201239

2 Likes

Great, thanks! People in Poland are very interested in all new forms of payments so it’s weird that Apple ignored this country so far. This app could be a big hit under such circumstances:)

Great news! Can’t wait.

Check Android in 30 mins

3 Likes

What about iOS? :wink:

1 Like

Keep an eye out today or tomorrow. We are now waiting on Apple :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @edward for keeping us updated! :heart:

1 Like

Got the update! Weird thing: my bank (Postfinance, Switzerland) says I can’t do a SEPA transfer, and hence I have to pay a few bucks for it. It’s weird, because when sending € to Revolut, it all went fine through SEPA…

Any update on this news?

1 Like