Top up in other currencies (CHF, PLN, CZK, CAD, ...)

Great.
Any news or time estimation about JPY? Next quarter? Next year? :smile:

How about CZK? Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

You will love the new one. All custom built as usual :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you guys about the other currencies

4 Likes

Please include CZK! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just FYI, you can vote here, if you haven’t already: Poll: Which top-up currency should we add next? 📊

1 Like

What’s coming in 4.2 version then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

PLN and CHF are added as top up currencies in 4.2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was under impression that these currencies were coming in 4.3 update as stated by @edward.

2 Likes

Me too! :confused: @edward can you clear things up please?

You are right, it should have been in 4.2 but they changed it and will be 4.3 now.

1 Like

Yes we had to swap releases around. 4.3 is additional currencies. 4.2 is “Turbo Transfers”. It will be an option for faster bank transfers kind of like expedited delivery

4 Likes

Thanks edward, good to see that Revolut is starting to communicate a bit about its roadmap :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope HUF will come soon too. Is there any chance?

3 Likes

Is this the FPS (Faster Payments - Wikipedia), or something else?

@capital I think that should be something different, because Faster Payments are all ready provided!

1 Like

How do you mean “they are already provided”? I understood this was to mean that Revolut would be offering quicker transfers at additional cost.

Do you have the source of this info?

@edward: Can you please give a few more details about how the top-up will work (debit card/bank transfer) for CHF/PLN and what will be the charges (if any) taken?

Will there be a possibility to transfer CHF in a local bank Swiss account (so no charges will be taken by the banks)?

Thanks!

It seems that in Revolut application I see added accounts for top up CHF and PLN …:open_mouth:

1 Like