Top up has not been credited to my account!!!!

Hello,

i made the same SWIFT transaction to my revolut account as last time. Same IBAN same BIC same reference number. All the same. I made this transaction on the 08 of August and still have not received the money in my account.
Please help me with this

0 Likes

SWIFT can take time…
If you don’t have this money on your account to the EOD- please contact wit your bank and ask for help.

0 Likes

Right, I am in the same situation, you keep telling me to contact the bank and the bank says it’s sent for a week.

0 Likes

Well the sender is Charles Schwab, a broker company, they keep saying the transfer has been done, revolut cannot find any money and keeps asking for the sender bank account which Schwab keeps not disclosing… they gave me a federal transfer reference but this does not help revolut helpdesk apparently…

0 Likes

Right now i am contacting my bank but they havent replied to me yet. And on the other hand I’m chatting right now with someone from the Revolut support team, so let’s see what happens. I will keep you updated

0 Likes

that sounds horrible mate

0 Likes

Not sure if its connected but I was expecting 2 payments from different sources this week. Both have been sent yet none have been received yet. I wonder if they have a reconciliation issue. Did you get yours sorted?

0 Likes