Top up from Payoneer debit card

So, I get paid in my Payoneer account. I have a Payoneer prepaid card, in USD, it is even written in bold on it - “USD currency”.

But when I try to use it on Revolut to top up my Revolut USD account, Revolut detects it as a GBP card, which it obviously is not.

Any ideas ?

Hey @Attreyu :slight_smile:

It might be using a UK payment processor or just be issued in the UK. You can still force the top-up to happen in USD :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Attreyu, how did you manage to add the revolut account to Payoneer? I get an error that the IBAN should have 24 characters (mines in Revolut are all 22-char). Thanks!

@alvaro.dmp - I haven’t even tried, I’m waiting for Revolut to offer unique USD IBANs, because for the moment they only have generic USD accounts with some refference number on them.

@Attreyu this thing you mention happens in PayPal too. Yes, I also think it is the best thing to do. Wait for unique ones.

Has this issue been resolved? Also, apart from the problem of Revolut not recognizing the currency correctly, is topping up your Revolut using the Payoneer plastic card smooth or problematic?