Top up error message

When I tried to top up my Revolut account using my debit card, I got the following error message. Anybody faced similar error message?

2 Likes

This card was previously already added or you tried to add new card?

1 Like

Yes. It was used earlier. Spoke to customer service. They said it is a complex problem which they are trying to resolve it. They couldn’t give me any time schedule. I am now without any option to top up my account. Very much disappointed. :rage: :rage:

Maybe SEPA transfer then ?
Or you can try to make money request link from revolut app and use it to pay from that same top-up card.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is NO incoming wire transfer available for US accounts yet :triumph: . Currently, the only way to add money to your account here is by top up by debit card or from other revolut users.

I can totally understand your frustration but you need to clearly point out and understand that you are an US Revolut user.

Most issues you have is because of that and many things work differently for your account.

2 Likes

Revolut should focuss to provide same experience for everyone :roll_eyes:

Some US users reported that they had wire details (Metropolitan Commercial Bank iirc).
As a workaround you may try Transferwise’s (TW) borderless account.
TW provides a lot of local bank details and their debit card can be used to top up Revolut.
For European users it’s UK issued, it may be that it is US issued for US users.
Either way, topping up with the TW card should be fee-free for you.

1 Like

What is frustrating most is that this seems to be an isolated case with me only. My spouse is able to top up with all debit cards.

That also would be a very valuable when you report issues.