Top-up card removal

Hi,
I want to remove one of my top-up card, but it isn’t possible.
Hitting “delete” but nothing happening. Any ideas?

same here, pls fix it

I can’t get into the Topup menu, I press the + button but nothing happens

Go into Top UP, select the card you wish to delete.
Click the small info button on RHS of card name
Delete button appears, and it worked for me last night.

Hi. I have a similar issue. When I click on the info button of my old card I don’t have any “remove” or “delete” button. How can I remove my old credit card I was used to use to top up my account?

You should be able to swipe left.

Hi,

In the current version (7.39 on ios 14) the ability to remove a credit card (in top up section) has disappeared.
When clicking the small info button (i) for the card, there is no possible action except one to add funds automatically.

I tried multiple things (adding other top up means, the web version of Revolut…) but I can’t act on the stored credit card information!

Please give us information on how to remove a credit card from the list of top up or when the “Delete” button will be restored.

Thank you.

I suggest to contact support. “Delete” button is still there for me and works as expected. 7.39 / iOS 14 as well.

Thank you for answering.
Just to illustrate the point, here is a screenshot :

I checked also if it was possible to swipe to delete but no.
In a previous version there was the classical iOS “Delete” action.

The delete button should be on the right from the auto top up button. It seems the long french translation pushed the delete button out of the frame on your iPhone screen size.

You might be able to swipe on the buttons to move over to the button outside the screen. Or changing the language setting for the app temporarily should work as a workaround.

Good Guess!

The button was perfecly hidden.

Thank you very much.

You’re welcome. Happy deleting! :wastebasket: :slightly_smiling_face: