Top up by bank transfert not on my account yet

Hello, I made a 20€ transfert from my ING account on march 13th, still don’t have anything on my account…any idea on when it will be done ?

Hi @Nils.

Let’s get in touch via a direct message so I can locate your account and help you out.

Best,

Andreas K

It can take up to 5 business days. Are you sure that you used Revolut Ltd as the Receiver ( not your own name ! )and also wrote the code for your account into the correct field ?
Check that and if everything is correct and there is still no money on the account feel free to get in touch w. @AndreasK and the :r: Team,

All the best

Thank you @C0ldwater - we have resolved his query :slight_smile:

Thanks to the both of you, I actually made the 2 mistakes you told, wrong beneficiary and I didn’t put the reference…:upside_down_face: Everything is fine now !!

Awesome ! Happy to help !

Hello, I have the exact same problème than Nils had ( I’m his brother), i probably did the same mistake, can you help me…i made a 20€ bank transfert on march 17th, name of the beneficiary was probably wrong and I didn’t put the reference number…sorry all wrong :cold_sweat:

Sure - no need to worry.

Hello, I have the same problem. I have sent 10 euros, in order to be able to order the physical card, but they’re still not transferred to my account. Could you please help me as I need to order the card as soon as possible? I used REVOLUT LTD as the receiver and I wrote the reference code into the correct field.

Thank you !

Best,
marianna

Hello, I have the exact same problem than Nils, I probably did the same mistake, can you help me…I made a 100€ bank transfert on april 17th, name of the beneficiary was probably wrong and I didn’t put the reference number. Can you help me?

Ausra

@Ausra20 did we sort it out?

Yes, if you can. I need help.

Could you please send me the bank transfer confirmation via a direct message?

I hope this will help you.

Thank you Ausra.

I have assigned the transfer into your account.

Hi I made transfer on Saturday from my building society account and it has not been added to my account I need this by today at the latest as I go away tomorrow

Hi @Joegross1991,

Did you receive your transfer?

Can you please help me with my issue ?

Sure, mind sharing more info via DM?

How do I dm on this app please? Thanks