To verify your identity fixed

I keep getting this message. I topped up $40CAD to the card and its still giving me the verify your account identity message. How can I resolve this? If not have the money transferred back to my account.

You go to the profile settings and upload a picture of your ID along with one of yourself.

I do not have that optiom. It says profiles and I was able to set a profile picture and thats it.

There should be a verification and limits option. Can you post a screenshot?

Alright, certain UK users can also verify their account by a top-up - that seems to be the case in your account. Did you top up with a British card in your name?

I don’t have a british card in my name. I am just visiting. I used my Canadian one, twice and checked my bank account and both came out.

That explains why it could not verify.

Are you a Canadian citizen? Do you have a permanent residency in the UK? If not you are not eligible for an account I am afraid, only EEA residents for now.

Ok, how do I get the money transferred back to my credit card?

Only support can help you here.

Thank you Very much for your help.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

The issue has been resolved! Thank you.

I have the same problem, can you help me please ?

You signed up even though you are not eligible?

why wouldn’t I be eligible?

You said you have the same problem.

I can’t verify my identity on the app, I’m only offered to reload with a card in my name but I do not have one

Have you contacted the support?

That’s what I’m doing but I’m French so it’s complicated