They will not support your complain ¡¡¡

Revolut is not a bank, they are defined as INTERNET FINANCIAL COMPANY.
If you buy something in a few seconds your money will have disappeared from your account (as in all banks).
But if you have a problem with a purchase, because you feel cheated by the seller it is impossible to get help from them,since according to them they are not a bank.

All the information according to them must be in English. So if you have bought via online store in your country (which is not a English speaking country ) they will not accept your claim in your language. They will not support you. They need all documents related to the transaction in english to proceed further. According to Revolut, visa and mastercard accept only claims in English. My claim was part in English and part in Spanish and they said that they will not proceed with complaint.

Strange, I can see many threads where people want Revolut to help them and they got this help.
If you want help just use in-app support.
If you want community’s help, you have to describe your problem in here.
If we cannot help, we will ask for help our local magicians from Revolut :slight_smile:

The problem is with app-support and with the cargeback team

Are they unreachable or maybe give you strange answers or something another? (What?)

I receive answers avoiding solving the problem. In any case pass the responsibility to visa or mastercard, but do not do to solve the problem. This problem I deal with them in private, I will not give details in public. Just inform that if things go well there is no problem you will save a few cents on each transaction. But as you have a problem they will not solve it and you will lose all your money. It is a warning to possible clients.

So the community cannot help.
IMHO giving exclamations without showing the problem isn’t fair.
In any case- wish you well, and I hope your problem will be solved.

Hi there.

I’m really sorry to hear that :frowning:

However, I’d like to say that after reviewing your chat history with our chargeback team and providing the documents required in English as needed by VISA, I understand that the merchant already promised a refund and until we are sure that they aren’t processing a refund we cannot raise a chargeback.

At the moment the goods are still in transit, and I’m afraid we cannot raise a chargeback just “because it will be faster”.

Thank you.

Andreas K.

Cuando yo solicite el ChargeBack el vendedor todavía no había aceptado el reenvió después de mas de dos semanas de chat. El equipo se Revolut solo se molesta es leer los guiones de actuación que tienen en cada momento. No conocen la ley. Y les da igual ir contra la ley europea mientras cumplan la de VISA. Por el momento estamos en U.E y debes cumplir la ley

Refunds
The trader must give you a refund within 14 days of receipt of your cancellation, but they can delay refunding you if they haven’t received the goods or evidence that you’ve returned them.

This refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase. However, the trader may charge you delivery costs if you specifically requested non-standard (express) delivery.

However, the goods are still in the transit.

Okay. Goods in transit. The day 29/04 ends the legal term of 14 days to return the money (I send proof of post office, which is valid). As of that date it is considered that the company does not return the money in the corresponding term. We will see what is the attitude of Revolut. For my part, we can leave this conversation on standby and on 30/04 if you want to inform me about the procedure that Revolut will follow

That supposed requirement of the documents being in English, is simply not true. I know people here in Portugal who had chargebacks raised with visa for transaction in Portugal, completely in Portuguese.

If Visa only accepts English, then the bank must have translated the documents before sending them to Visa and if banks provide that service, it seems like it’s something Revolut should do as usually when you buy something nationally it’s everything in the national language.

As an example, if I receive a counterfeit item and file a complaint with the police, it will of course be in Portuguese. By saying you only accept chargeback proof in English you’re saying anyone who doesn’t live in an English speaking country is screwed

Edit: exactly as I suspected, the card issuer, in this case Revolut must provide translation for any non-English documents, according to Visa’s product and service rules. In this case by not doing that and blaming Visa, Revolut seems to not be complying with Visa’s core rules

As I mentioned, VISA required the documents in English as the this was a response of the merchant confirming that they will proceed with refund. Also, if you read my previous message you will understand that Revolut WILL raise a chargeback if the merchant doesn’t processing a refund!

Ohhhhhhhhh.

“exactly as I suspected, the card issuer, in this case Revolut must provide translation for any non-English documents, according to Visa’s product and service rules. In this case by not doing that and blaming Visa, Revolut seems to not be complying with Visa’s core rules”

obrigado (Thanks in english)

I’m really sorry but what you say it’s completely wrong and misleading. Please read again my post, it’s clear :slight_smile:

ευχαριστώ in Greek.

We need just wait until 30/04.

Okay. Goods in transit. The day 29/04 ends the legal term of 14 days to return the money (I send proof of post office, which is valid). As of that date it is considered that the company does not return the money in the corresponding term. We will see what is the attitude of Revolut. For my part, we can leave this conversation on standby and on 30/04 if you want to inform me about the procedure that Revolut will follow