There is No Free Revolut Cards!!!

So the support tells me that the first /paid / card I ordered is dispached - but haw??? the order was active only one-two minutes in the evening and I cancelled it to see if there is still free delivery, but it appears that there isn’t and I have to purchase the the third one, which cost me another 6 euro!

Maybe they can re-add it to your account? If you ask nicely.

I don’t need this - I need card with free delivery as it was anaunced!

Pleas contact support.

The app is a dumb computer program. There was only 1 free card for every customer. For the dumb computer, the first card that you deleted for some reason counts as your 1 and only card with free delivery. Adding new cards via app is not going to change this.

Yes I undarstood, but they accepted the other inquries for 2 cards and don’t want to cancelled them!

So in conclusion - REVOLUT CARDS ARE NOT FREE! this is a tricky, may be there is anothers - PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!

It’s the truth only partially.
Usually card is free, but you have to pay for sending it to you- so to have the card you have to spend some money (in standard plan)

There are some incentives (like until 11. Of march) when/ where price can be lowered even too 0). The friends of mine got free cards from Revolut…

The truth is truth OR not truth, there is no partially truth

So it isn’t truth in that meaning :grin:

What is that discussion again about?

Only the first card is free and shipping never is. Period.

Unless you ordered it as part of the promo. Did you? And the promo only applies to the first card, you seem to have ordered more than one and that is paid once again.

1 Like

I got my card 100 per cent free. The offer is now expired.

1 Like

Hello Andreas I’m a new revolut client , I’m trying to order my “ free “ card . After I choose the pin for my card there is only the button with upgrade and I can’t choose the free basic one could you please tell me what am I doing wrong ?!

Same here. I got 2 cards without any charge.