The wait is almost over? Kind of excited !

Greeting from France,

So I have heard a lot about Revolut, good and bad things. A few of my friends talk about it all the time, mostly good things. Two days ago, I decided to download the app and give it a try. You might have guessed, I’m on the waiting list. Gotta say, it’s not what I expected. But hey, it is worth the wait right ? :smile:
A few minutes ago, I got an email from Revolut informing me that the wait is almost over. Revolut, I warn you, don’t get me excited for nothing :sweat_smile: You gotta be quick and not keeping me wait for months like N26 did to me.

Can’t wait to try out Revolut !

Have a good one.

You joined the waiting list 2 days ago? I waited it for 5 weeks. You are very lucky I have to say.

Hey miroalex,

Nothing happens for now besides an email to keep me excited. Wait until I got the email for my account sept up.

I got the 2nd email saying “The wait it over” (yup, a typo in the email subject) around an hour after I got the first email like the one you have.
You should receive the 2nd email soon.

Well no mail here :relieved:

It should be there soon, maybe delayed by email service providers? try to sign up within the app, the 2nd email only tells you to sign up, nothing special.

You are totally right. I just got in.
Now singing up for an account. Thanks for the heads up.

Good news, you can now open a Revolut account; the waiting list has been cleared. Simply open the Revolut App, tap ‘Sign Up Now’ and order a RevolutCard straight to your door!

You can now spend globally with the real exchange rate; transfer 23 currencies without the ridiculous fees; and instantly send or request money from friends.

Thanks for your patience; we can’t wait to have you on board.

Thanks @anon33247966
I got my account setup. All I need now is to top up my account bedore ordering my card, but it seems to me that N26 card is not recognized by Revolut. Will have to top up my account by other means.

Have a good one.

Try to delete and reinstall the app. It should be ok now