The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

In Peru, same for BBVA (Mastercard has a fixed PEN 25 fee for any withdrawal amount, max. each time is PEN 400)

Cash back in supermarkets are not available, card is only for shopping and atm

Argentina
Mendoza, April 2019 with Visa Card
Best found - Banco Patagonia EB Machine 7500 peso transaction 463 peso fee
2nd best found - Banco de LĂĄ Nacion Link Machine 4000 peso transaction 262.80 peso fee (Max per withdrawal 4000, I think its 8,000 per day limit)

Cash back at the supermarkets are not available with revolut, only shopping and withdraw at the atm is available

1 Like

I discovered that at my local pub a few weeks ago. I contacted help/chat and I don’t think they understood the concept of cashback. They just kept repeating I had to have Metal to get cashback. I explained it wasn’t that kind of cashback but they just didn’t/couldn’t understand what I meant. I now use either my Monzo or preferably my Starling if I want cashback at supermarket or pub.

Stay away from Wells Fargo ATMs. They charge you a 6 USD fee without notifying you.

Stay away from any American ATM they’re all as bad as 6$ fees. Only difference is most notify you :thinking:

:it:Italy
These banks didn’t charge me:
Raiffeisen
Volksbank
Unicredit
Sparkasse - Cassa di Risparmio
Banca Popolare di Sondrio
Poste - ATMs at the post offices

I have a MC card
I think you can also try atms that aren’t in this list, I don’t think they’ll charge you.

:kosovo: Kosovo
Avoid Raiffeisen, they charge 5€ for every withdraw

1 Like

Just back from Kuwait. Tried 5 ATMs without success, had to ask the hotel to change some cash for me. I had no trouble paying for anything else with Revolut though.

1 Like

BCP Peru, no fee. Visa card. April 2019.

Hi

I can confirm that last week these 2 banks did not charge any fees for withdrawal of small amounts, (~50€):

Belarus: Belinvestbank
Ukraine: Kredo Bank

On Crete Bank of Chania was provision free last week.Probably due the fact it is cooperative bank - let’s try rest of them:
Cooperative Bank of Chania
Cooperative Bank of Drama
Cooperative Bank of Epirus
Cooperative Bank of Evros
Cooperative Bank of Karditsa
Cooperative Bank of Pieria - Olympic Credit
Cooperative Bank of Serres
Cooperative Bank of Thessaly
Pancretan Cooperative Bank
Using Mastercard from 2017 and they charged i-bank 2 Euro, alpha 2,5 Euro , Euronet wanted 4 Euro.

1 Like

Did you tried to use VISA or Mastercard in Kuwait?

I used a Mastercard online to purchase taxi credits, but not in an ATM.

Hi in Turkey Ziraat Bankasi ATM was fee free for Revolut. Garanti Bank charged a 2.5% fee for cash withdrawals on Revolut.

2 Likes

South Africa - Capitec atm was free to withdraw

Austria :austria:

Bank austria/Unicredit: no fees
No fees at Euronet-ATM at the local post office. But avoid other Euronet-ATM

Which card did you use, Visa/Mastercard/Maestro?

MC

Post must be at least 20 characters