The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

Hello! Could you help me with ATM in Italy. I’m in Rome!

1 Like

Hi @reload and welcome.
There are at least two topics for you to explore where you might get an answer to your query:
[This one] where you have posted
and
[This one]
You can always use the search icon in the topic bar top find previous posts which might help with queries :wink:

1 Like

@kalbou92I It was 10 months ago and the only thing I can remember is to give Banco 24 horas a miss, as it will always rip you off anyway. I’m not sure at which bank I managed to withdraw without fees, most likely Banco do Brasil. Failing that, try Itaú and Santander. Note that ATMs close after 10 pm local due to high crime rates. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Hi @kalbou92I @reload, I hope you got your answers. Feel free to get in touch with us for any other concerns.:heart_hands:

@Graham_Lees @alexfrmrio, Thank you for helping out. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Anyone can update the situation in Vietnam ?

I can confirm that as at January 2023, withdrawing from HSBC in the Philippines is still free for Revolut users. Three branches to find them in Metro Manila: Enterprise Centre in Makati, their head office at The Fort in Taguig, and at Shangri-la Mall in Mandaluyong.

What I am unsure of is if this free withdrawal extends to transactions done at HSBC Savings Bank cash machines.

3 Likes

Revolut cards don’t work on any Euronet international ATMs across the Philippines. It’s very strange but I tried with 2 different visa cards in several places in the Philippines to withdraw cash and always have the same error message. Support does not provide any reason, only that is the ATM rejecting the card… very strange issue. Revolut should look into this and explain why their cards don’t work on international ATMs from Euronet. Many places in the Philippines only have this network ATMs and Revolut don’t work.

Might be worth a try with a Revolut Mastercard.

1 Like

fee-free ATM withdrawals with a Visa Revolut card:

Armenia:
Ameriabank (available at the airport)

Azerbaijan:
Bank of Baku

3 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community @kat4 :wave: . Thanks for sharing the ATM details. :heart:

SG | Community Team

Germany: “Sparkasse Berlin” in Berlin with Revolut Mastercard (tested by myself, but Visa should bring the same result) and probably every other “Sparkasse” (same name, but regionally independent institutions) throughout Germany.

1 Like

Albania: Can confirm as of February 23 : Credins bank is the way to go (works with Visa and MC, no fee)

3 Likes

Hello @DrinaBarneyYen :wave: and Welcome to the :r: community. :smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us :sunflower:

1 Like

In Czech Republic CSOB does charge a fee when using VISA Revolut card to pick up the money at cash dispenser as of December 2022.
KB (Komercni Banka) does NOT charge any fee when using VISA Revolut card to pick up the money at cash dispenser as of December 2022.

3 Likes

In Poland the ATM Euronet does charge a fee when using VISA Revolut card to pick up the money at cash dispenser as of December 2022.
Santander does NOT charge any fee when using VISA Revolut card to pick up the money at cash dispenser as of December 2022.

3 Likes

In Seychelles the MCB and Al Salam Bank charge no fees when using VISA Revolut card to pick up the money at cash dispenser as of November 2022.
NouvoBanq does charges a fee.

3 Likes

Wow @tony12624120, thanks a lot. :heart_eyes_cat: That’s really helpful. :sunflower:

In Senegal these two banks: BICIS and NSIA charge no fees when using VISA Revolut card (standard plan) to pick up the money at ATM as of May 2022.
The same applies to the ATM at the Holidays Market in Saly (no fee)
Societe Generale and CBAO banks does charges a fee of 3500 CFA (5.5 euro) for each ATM transaction.

4 Likes

Great to have this information @tony12624120. :heart: You are a star. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Canada
Revolut VISA metal plan
CIBC ATM — 3,5 CAD fee

2 Likes