The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

Unicredit now has a charge of 125 czk

Slovakia OTP no fee.

Tunisia : now all ATM charge 10 TND

Do you use VISA or Maestro Revolut card?

The withdrawal in mainland France might be free from most ATMs, but not in Guadeloupe and Martinique! They charge fees and sometimes even do not announce them in advance.

In Tanzania all major banks charge a commission of ~12-13 thousand THS (also the exchange rate is quite bad). The minimal I experienced was from a smaller bank - Exim bank, 10 thousand commission and the best exchange rate I saw in Tanzania. I used MC.

In Albania, Credins Bank and Alpha Bank ATMs do not charge anything (VISA). Haven’t tried MasterCard yet though.

i got my new card /standard a few weeks ago. when i insert the card in the atm slot after selecting “withdraws” it says “this transaction is not possible”
tried several times. card works fine in nearby shop with cchip and pin.
card is also not usable with amazon
does the card need a minimum deposit in order to work on atm.
whats the issue- does anybody have an idea?

Greece has a new bank where the ATM usage is free. It is called Optima Bank and it is expanding nationally.

Czech Republic (Mar 2021):
Oberbank (as Mar 2021) free of charge
UniCredit (fee of 125 CZK)
Sberbank (fee of 150 CZK)
Euronet (dangerous, various fees + DCC)

1 Like

Italy:
Raiffeisen doesn’t let you withdraw, it says card not operational.
Tried ti with a visa

Thanks man I will check it out. Do you know if Procredit charges a fee?

Can anyone confirm if ATMs in Poland are requesting a fee? With Curve they did.

It depends on ATM’s provider and card organization (not every ATM takes a fee while using Curve card too)

Hello, Im going a few months to Denmark is there any Free fee ATM ?

As of 27/05/2021, BKT charged the 5 Euro withdrawal fee. I am wondering if Credins ATMs would charge, given that in Albania they dont.

Please, add Sberbank ATM, in the Czech Republic, to the list like ATM with fee 150CZK for withdrawal from Revolut card.

2 Likes

Today I withdrew Saudi Riyals using my Revolut Visa with no problem and no additional fee from Riyad Bank ATM in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Today, Ukraine, RWSBank and PrivatBank ATMs 80 UAH (2.5 EUR) fee per cash withdrawal transactions. Fee taken by ATM bank.

Hi,

I withdrew from SlovenskĂĄ SproiteÄžna (Erste group) ATM numerous times without any fee.
So you might try again