The ultimative free ATM withdrawal list for travelling (by country)

Deutche Bank in Basque Country, September 2021 no commission at all

Withdrawals at Banco Sabadell in Spain are free

I’ve just been to Croatia, and none of the ATMs were free, all of them charged between 28 and 35kn.
The ATMs I’ve tried:
RaiffeisenBank, OTP, Splitska, Zagrebačka
We’ve used mostly MC, but occasionally Visa too, didn’t matter.

1 Like

Cooperative bank of Chania in Greece, is no longer free and charges a 2.5 euro fee (tested with mastercard).

Confirming Belinvestbank for free Revolut ATM withdrawals in Belarus (as of September 2021). Also Belarus: Priorbank works for free Revolut ATM withdrawals.

Most South East Asia will not be free.
When I was in Malaysia, they use MEPS and the charge was about £1.20

Egypt - National Bank of Egypt ATM with MC (no fee Oct 2021).

Hello, my base account is in euro, I made a TRY acount and change some euros to lira directly in the app. for the withdraw what is the best bank?
thank you

Try to find alBaraka. Google Maps can help.

Tomorrow I might need some cash so I may try to withdraw at ATM and will come back with the results.

Brilliant, really helpful… Off there later this month so will update if needed.

I used my Revolut VISA card in 5B ATM in San Pedro, Guatemala. Fee is 45Q, daily limit is 2 000 Q

Halkbank in Turkey does not charge fees on cash withdrawals from Revolut VISA. Confirmed on multiple trips/locations in Turkey

1 Like

CROATIA: ATM fees for Revolut Visa card (checked today)

PBZ 33 HRK
Zagrebačka banka: 35 HRK
Reiffeisen Bank: 22 HRK

2 Likes

El Salvador: Banco DAVIVIENDA charges no fees

Also in Belarus: BelSwissBank (BSB) ATMs provide free cash withdrawals for Revolut as of December 13, 2021 (tested for MasterCard)

1 Like

Sri Lanka, LKR

Mastercard, exchanging from GBP

• People’s Bank
    4 Dec 2021
    Exchange rate about 0.3% less than interbank rate

• Bank of Ceylon
    14 Dec 2021
    Exchange rate about 1.5% less than interbank rate

2 Likes

CROATIA: ATM Fees for Revolut Visa Card (checked today):

Erste Bank: 28 HRK

In the Czech Republic, UniCredit bank ATM: 125CZK (around 4EUR) is a fee for cash withdrawal.

The website claims that Allpoint ATMs won’t charge Revolut customers, but today I tried an Allpoint ATM in the US and the charge was about $7…