The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

Hello @John_Doe :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thank you for sharing the details with us. Keep exploring our platform. :r:

SG | Community Team

Can anyone please tell me a ATM network in Spain that has no ATM withdrawal fee. Thank you.

1 Like

Kyrgyzstan : Demir bank charge 300 som fee.
KICB is free of charge. I tried them in Bishkek and Osh.

1 Like

Welcome to our Community @boblegrand. Thank you for sharing the ATM details with us. Keep exploring our platform. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Update!
Tunisia: Every bank charge 10 TND for withdrawal money. There’s a limit of 800 dinares.

Attention: QNB Bank started to charge 10 TND since January 2024.

2 Likes

Welcome back to our Community @robertoconexo. Thank you for sharing the updated information with us. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

DosCredoBank free of charge, but only accept visa, no mastercard.
Same problem at a few ATMs in Manas Airport

1 Like

please help me find ATMs that support Multi-Currencies in Germany, more specifically in Bochum and surroundings. I have a Revolut USD account and I need to withdraw USD in Urgent.
Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Batoul and welcome to the :r: user community
You may find [this topic] of some help.
You can also check in the app. Use the Search engine at the top of the page in the app - just tap it and you will be presented with an option ATMs nearby.

3 Likes

I just wanted to let you guys know that QNB is no longer a fee free bank for withdraw, contrary to what’s said in your forum. Now it adds 10 dinar automatically to your withdrawn amount without any notice.

2 Likes

Hello @JoeS :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thanks for giving us the heads up about the ATM withdrawal fees. This information will surely benefit our other users. :hugs:

Quick note for our users:
A few ATM providers charge their own fees for withdrawals. These fees are not related to Revolut and are determined by the ATM provider. If you’re using an ATM abroad, pay attention to any extra charges displayed on the screen before you confirm the transaction. :memo:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

UniCaja! (see my post above)

1 Like

Spain, May 2024, Revolut Visa:

• Bankinter 4€
  • BBVA 7€
  • La Caixa 7€
  • Deutsche Bank 4€
  • Santander 7€
  • UniCaja Free
1 Like

Hello @Schneeb :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thank you for helping our users with the ATM fees details. Keep exploring our platform. :r:

SG | Community Team