The accounts from the main screen can't be deleted

On my main screen, I have the EUR, GBP, USD and CHF accounts. We must have a way to delete the unused accounts. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the way to delete any of these or to revert back to the default (only EUR, GBP). I use the latest version of Revolut on Android 6.0.1.
Thank you.

Hello there.

Thank you for contacting us.

At the moment you cannot delete or change the order of the base currencies.

Why would you like to delete the other currencies?

Hi @AndreasK. I played with the app and now I have many currencies on my main screen. I want to have a clean screen and delete the unused currencies. Can you help me to delete some of it or restore the default ones?

Currently no, but it will be available with the new version of the app either today or tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hi. I also have the same issue as stcosmin. Still can’t delete the GBP and DKK accounts from the main screen/active accounts.
I’m using version 4.5.10 for Android 7.0
Thanks.

Hey there @roger_pt :slight_smile:

Find the settings toggle in the top left corner, swipe on the account you want to disable and click Deactivate :wink:

This doesn’t seem to work… In the “Account manager” screen, I try swipping, long pressing on accounts, with no feedback from the app whatsoever.

So, found it… It’s not a swipe, it’s a custom move: click and hold on it for quite some time, then slide left and you get two options: account statement and deactivate.