That little RED 1 notification

Thanks to all that replied to my last post regarding a (Red notification 1) it’s been showing for 48 hours, I’ve looked at literally everything BUT nothing will get rid of it ( Modt annoying)
Suggestions please.
Thanks

It’s a bug. Revolut has confirmed it and suggested a solution with the next app update.

Also, why not keep it in this one thread? Makes it easier for others if everything is together.

4 Likes

Thanks Frank. Appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve the same problem on my Iphone ever since I’ve installed the app for the first time (about four weeks now). I’ve reinstalled the app several times, toggled between options trying to het rid of the “1” red bubble, but still nothing. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks

Now I have the same issue. Can’t rid it off from over two weeks and nothing see inside what’s missed. Reinstalling not working.

Android I’m guessing. I have Android 9 and maybe in other versions the path to the app is different but the “Force Stop” is the key. Settings, Apps& Notification and find Revolut or direct search in Settings for Revolut, open, Force stop. This will clear all the bubbles only if indeed you have read all the Notifications. Cheers.