Thanks for making graph optional

Since v.5.43 (android) - dunno about iphones - Revolut finally made optional that super annoying useless spending graph thing. Now you can turn it off in Profile (turn off “show balance chart” slider).

Thanks, Revolut. :+1:
Now - waiting for DARK mode !

7 Likes

took them long enough to implement a toggle feature

1 Like

thanks a lot @moon for telling us, I wouldn’t have noticed

About time. The best change to the app in a long time :slight_smile:

Now can we have the same toggle switch for the monthly spend ticker? :grin:

5 Likes

Its should be hiding automatic then scrolling down

1 Like

I have the latest iOS version and there is no option to switch off the balance slider :frowning:

Coming soon for iOS also :wink:

2 Likes

What I really like about the changes in the version is that the buttons “exchange”, “add money” and “details” are clearly labelled.
Regardless to the graph changes

3 Likes

I hope this ‘coming soon’ is not the same as for Apple Pay! :joy:

You know that Metal improvement thread? Is anything coming from that?!

Granted I can’t wait until this change makes it to iOS too! That and hopefully changing merchant names makes it to iOS and Android!

Much cleaner UI and a very welcome addition along with ability to close the in app messages. I am all for less clutter on the phone screen :+1:

1 Like

Yep, it is not yet present on iOS. Hopefully with the next release…

2 Likes

It’s rolling out fully today for iOS

Hey Revolut team. Since about a month, this great line graph can’t be shown/used anymore!
Please make it optionally usable again. Can’t find any other option to find the daily balance (historical). I need this information to keep track of expenses and earnings. Would be EXTREMLY appreciated. Thanks!

4 Likes

Totally agree.
Please add it back, pretty please! :blush:

1 Like

Definitely please bring it back!

We understand that some people may not like it and want to turn it off but there is for sure huge amount of users that found this unique feature ultimately useful!

For me it was integral to the whole experience and something that made Revolut stand out. Making it optional feature and allow users to turn on/off as they please is probably the best way to make everyone happy.

And hey, your devs already got code for it!

4 Likes

Please bring back this feature! It was much better than the current one!

1 Like

So really no way to get it back? Why cannot we get it back?
It was a PERFECT way to see my balance after every transaction.

It was the BEST thing about the Revolut App…

1 Like