Terminated card

@Kastello posted the answer to this 4 posts earlier :slight_smile: Please contact support via in app chat for this.

Me too mine was terminated and I tried everything on app and no luck can you please help @pgournas

My card is also been terminated I tried everything on app and no luck can someone please help me

Hi, do you mean you revolut card? what do you mean by terminated? has the card expired?

Hi, i have the same problem, my card just got terminated because mistakenly refused à payment. So i want to know how can i reactivate it ? Knowing that it doesn’t appear anymore in Cards section.
Thank you in advance.

Guys, the answer to this was posted already here in this thread. You need to ask a support agent on the support chat to reactivate a terminated card for you.

My card has been terminated too.Can you please reactivate it.? I cant link it again

My card has been terminated. I tried readding it and it says to order a new one and Im not even sure what even happened. Can someone please advise me on what to do?

Hey guys @kubson @Itzsaraa94 welcome to this forum, but please READ !!! older posts. The answer how to re-add a card was given several times in this thread.

This isn’t a support chat. It’s a user community. But this is only going to work if you actually read the answers and solutions given by the community instead of everybody just posting the same question over and over again.

So another time: go to the in-app support chat and ask a support agent to add the card. Only they can add terminated cards manually again.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for ur answer but:

1. I dont have chat in my app beacuse I have standard revolut plan, (not premieum or metal).
  2. My card is not terminated. I have 2024 expiration year, but card just disapeard from app. I see link (manualy re-link card) but I have error “your card has been terminated and cant be linked. Please order a new card or contact support for assistance”, my question is why?

I understand how frustrating it may be but trust me when im freaking you freak out you tend to give in a blind eye, I went to posts didn’t find anything that could help me. I even tried the in-app support to no avail. So excuse me for coming to a ‘‘User community’’ but that looked like the best option.

The chat is available for all customers, not just premium.

So what reason did support give you that they weren’t able to re-link the card?

It’s possible, and a support agent is the only way to do it. There’s no option for it in the app to do it on your own. And if support can’t do it, there must be a very specific reason in your case why it’s not possible.

Bonjour ma carte a été bloqué du à un paiement que je ne pas reconnu par erreur
Pouvez vous me la débloqué svp?

You have to contact support in the app.
Dashboard -> “’?” in the bubble at the top -> scroll down “new chat”.
Ask them to link the card again to your account.
If you only receive the automated answer by Rita type “live agent”

You have to contact support in the app.
Dashboard -> “’?” in the bubble at the top -> scroll down “new chat”.
Ask them to link the card again to your account.
If you only receive the automated answer by Rita type “live agent”

My card is terminated too. Please resolve it! Thank you.! Levente Jere

Hi, my card has been terminated from the application for my mistake after a blocked payment, and I have the " real " card with the same numbers, can someone reactivate it ?

Hello, I have the same problem and found the chat in app. But the awaiting this to find a support is long

My account has been locked
I sent all the necessary information
Please open my account
thank