Terminated Card - Support able to activate it again?

Hi,
I was supposed to receive may card couple of days ago that is why I terminated it and reordered new one. But I just received it so is it possible to activate it instead of waiting for the new one.

Thanks

You need to contact support

The answer is: YES :wink:

Hello,
I have a problem with cards. I booked one Revolut card around 1 mounth ago, after 2 weeks I terminated this card on the mobile app becouse it not come on my address. Later I booked secons card, and this time card come not to me - sad information are at I must paid extra for this card ! :frowning: One weeks ago this cards came to me. Both cards I delated from app. Now I can’t use this card and can’t book third card on the app. It is possible to active one for this two cards that I have?

Thanks for answer :wink:

Yes, it is possible. Contact them via in-app chat

I am not able to contact em. As even rita is not replying. What should I do?

I would try contact them via Twitter or FB

Hi my card froze and I can’t seem to freeze it

Hello,

I wanted to make a subscription to a website, only for the 14 days free trial, and I’ve inserted there the revolut account details.
Revolut freezed my card, because the transaction was a suspicious one. They we’re trying to widthdraw 3 euros. ( even though they mentioned it was free)
I am now asked about that transaction, whether I made it or not.
If I press on " no", it says that my revolut account will be terminated, to prevent any further fraudulent attempt.
If I press on " yes", I will basically confirm the transaction as being not suspicious.
How should I proceed?

If my card we’ll be terminated, will I be able to activate it again?

Thank you in advance for your support.