Temporarily disabled Business Account - Warning to all the other startups out there!

why my comments not approved?

My chat option is kept offline any chance i can be online on app chat?

Please open in app chat asking nothing else? Just one genuine request as a customer please open in app chat.

Hi there,

We’re unable to take action on accounts or share more details about specific operations via this website due to security reasons, as this is a public forum.

Business users can contact us by chat using our website: https://business.revolut.com/
If for some reason it’s not possible to log in on the account, you can still contact us without being signed in, as an anonymous user.

If the account is going through a review, some operations might be temporarily disabled. We can only apologize for any inconvenience caused, but we’re obliged to proceed with such checks.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Hello Rafael, I have a similar problem and got an active Chat that is not responding. Can you maybe DM please?

If you would really sorry…In your hands to change it… but SINCE nothing is changing you are Okey with this…

Hello Everybody,
I am planing to create video about Revolut approach to customers how they block money and do not respond. I will find around 15 customers like this from other forums and unite them in this video. After we send this smart video to BIG MAS MEDIA and also our SEO will promote it throe you tube, Facebook, twitter ets. When we will reach 3mln viewers it should make resonance.

So put your feedback at other popular forums with #Revolut block my money and I will find you.

Thanks
Gregory

2 Likes

People, Who have positive experience and their account unblock?
If yes how LONG it took time?

Did they unblock your account? Mine block and NO news

Hello Domy, Is it problem solved with account?

Are you talking about this chat (check screen shot) looking for an agent for 2 days now not single reply

Most importantly in app chat is offline(disabled).

Hi there , I set up a Revolut account for my daughter and put €10 on the account , i put her date of birth in and then realised i needed my own Because she is only 17 , I entered My date of birth and now it wont let me Verify my identity because it says im under 18 , I understand Thats your policy but my date of birth is on the account and i have money on the account that i need so is there anyway ye can Let me verify my account or atleast send the money Back to the bank card attatched to the account

Hi there,

At the moment, it’s not possible to open an account for users under 18.
As the account owner’s ID needs to be verified, it won’t be possible to open an account for underage users.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

LOL support dont unlock account they just reply in the community for the form
But at the end they will let you turn arround a reply

Same here
but we hadn’t got any answer about our duties to our employees and taxes. Could you write us how to unblock money for that operations ? My employees wait for money.
What with money which was send after freezing on our accounts ?
We need to be inform but I have feeling be treated as a criminal. Nobody explain us main problem, how long it takes. Support chat works only while.

Im just asking to unlock my money to pay my employees and to allow me 90days more to change my bank
You can not block an account and disappear

1 Like

Count me in! I’m also planning on going to the head office!

1 Like

They’re just going to send you away tbh

Count me in to 67K they have stolen from us.

With this amount of money you’re probably better off pooling together for a lawsuit due to loss of earnings due to reduced cash-flow

Hello everyone,

I don’t know any other place where I can get attention to my case. I have my account on hold around 4 weeks now. There is 2 payouts from Stripe that is inside the account which is pretty much everything I got. My business is on pause because I can’t pay suppliers which I’m in debt already. I have NO answer or information what’s going on with my funds. They just told me that they doing some kind of security checks. Really? 4 weeks? What are you guys checking? If you can tell what is this about I may be able to support you with documents or anything you need.

1 Like