Talking to a human

If I don’t want to talk to Rita how can I get support from a human?

Hello @Pagemakers,

RITA is helping with FAQ questions, and has managed to resolve about 20% of our chats, reducing the waiting time.

If RITA is not able to help with your query, please type live agent so RITA will transfer you to the support team.

Best,

Andreas K.

Rita is a disaster
physical cards are free for Italy - NO EMAIL SUPPORT??
Help/Advice General Discussion

Thank you. I’d hate to lose the human touch completely.

We’ll always be here @Pagemakers :wink:

Hey @AndreasK,

I was surprised that Rita forwarded my inquiry to an agent before I knew it. I just wanted to try the new feature out, out of curiosity, and I couldn’t come up with a simpler question than asking for my account balance. I honestly have no problems looking up the balance, I just thought it might be a question Rita could answer without problems.

Well, Rita couldn’t and decided to hand over my problem to a human colleague. I would have never bothered Paulina with that silly question. It might be a good idea if Rita asks one: “do you want this being transferred to a live agent?”

Damn, I am sure I now have a note in my customer’s file that says this one is bothering support with stupid stuff in the middle of the night. :worried:

Hi @Frank,

Just to clarify, RITA at the moment is able to help with FAQ questions. For example: “How can I exchange?”. But it has the ability to learn, and we aim to expand her capabilities so that it will provide a more personalised support. :slight_smile:

Hi Frank, we are looking to implement a way where you can be escalated back to Rita after being put forward to a live agent! Should be implemented soon!

Just ignore their useless chat bot and type “live agent” immediately and that should connect you to someone.

Hi Frank,

That feature was implemented - so now you can go back and talk to Rita.

Live agent I need a live agent

Please I need help. I have uploaded the documents required to increase my limit more than 24 hours ago and still no reply I have also been waiting for over 35 hours for someone to answer me but still no one replies. It’s really important can you help me please

Please I need help. I have uploaded the documents required to increase my limit more than 24 hours ago and still no reply I have also been waiting for over 35 hours for someone to answer me but still no one replies. It’s really important can you help me please

Massive apologies for this inconvenience. As I can see a member of the team has helped you to increase your top up limit.

Hi I cannot access the app. What do I do please. I need to register and order a card. .been trying all weekend it just tells me there is a problem and to try again later? Thanks

What’s the error message Sean?

Hi it says there is a problem and to try again.later it has done this since Sat. Daniel is communicating with my wife via the online chat in her app.

Thanks Sean

Can you send me a direct message?

Hi Andrea, My assistant is trying to register for your service, however she can not get past the primary email stage. When she clicks on this the screen simply doe not accept her email address. It does not show an error, or any other information, it simply does nothing. It is very irritating. How doe we resolve this and get her up and running with a card?

All issues with the Revolut card have now been sorted thanks for your help

Glad to hear that :slight_smile: