Takes over 48 Hours for GBP transfer from UK Bank

In that case my assumption was apparently wrong.

Revolut is still within the banking bubble however and - to a certain extent - has to play by their rules as well.

@anon33247966 can you help? I am worried about my money. I know it should eventually show up on my account maybe today or maybe tomorrow, but it really has been rather long…I also still need to exchange the money into Euro once it reached my account…I wish I can do it as soon as possible…

1 Like

Can anyone help? My payment from HSBC is still not yet showing on my Revolut account. The money is definitely out as per my HSBC account statement. I used the local Bank Transfer details found on Top-up option, why is it taking so long…I talked to at least three support now. They all gave me different process time…Why cant it be straightforward?
Is there something wrong with my Sort Code and Account showing on my APP? otherwise why cant they locate my Bank Transfer?

Hi there. Really sorry to hear that. As I can see you are in touch with a transfer investigator.

Hi @anon33247966. the case is currently assigned to a investigator. But he is not able to provide further information nor confirmation. He did help me to message your payment processor for confirmation, but that is basically 4 hours ago. Can you help me to “contact” the payment processor? I need to a payment in Euro and i reached out to you and support 6 days ago and still I am unable to have money in my account… is there any change we can speed up this process?

…I am really worried about my funds and I will lost a lot if I cannot make the payment in time…