SWITZERLAND - Top-up --> working method = TW, and direct to shared Rev account

You can just send the money from Revolut back to your bank account if that’s what you want to do.
In Revolut: Payments -> Bank transfer

Looks like the fees for transferring from Revolut -> Swiss bank keep increasing… Was just charged 12 CHF (!!!) for a transfer of 150 CHF to my UBS account.

So much for “free SWIFT transfers” and “avoiding hidden fees”…

I have done a CHF transfer to an account at Credit Suisse (not mine, just to pay the bill) and the full amount was credited. The amount was also a slightly higher than 150 CHF.

Is this specific to UBS then?

When I did a test transfer a few weeks ago to my own bank account (10 CHF only) I was able to confirm that the transfer was sent by REVOLUT using SWIFT, with “OUR” option, meaning “all costs covered by the sending bank”. Why sending to UBS would be different?

Revolut has CHF sent with SHA and UBS adds fees on incoming SHA transfers

SRC:

Hi guys, just looking for direct experience. Quick description of my situation (very common): I don’t live in Switzerland but I have a Swiss client who pays me in CHF, so I just got my Revolut CHF account.
After installing the app, I see the CHF account has a local and a swift section. I suppose to give my client the local details with Revolut ltd as beneficiary and code reference (it sounds weird invoicing with a third company account, but that is. I would have preferred the account had my name). Later, I need to exchange those CHF to euro: what is the best route?

CHF client bank>my CHF Revolut Iban > TW borderless euro account> my euro bank account?
Or better exchange CHF to Euro within Revolut, to my bank?

Any hidden fees?

Swiss IBAN is coming…

You can exchange CHF to EUR at Revolut and directly transfer to your Euro bank account, skipping TW. SEPA payments, at least according to my experiences, do not have any fees on the receiving end.

Transfer from revolut is free and it is not a SWIFT payment with possible hidden fees.

Watch out, Revolut allows personal income, but business transactions are not allowed unless you pay for a business account. You risk them shutting down your account and locking you out of your money.