Swiss Users Beware Metal

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, living in the UK is pretty expensive. I agree on that.

I can just speak for myself but every time I contacted them, they where blazing fast. :muscle:

Yeah, apparently they have improved a lot as @Recchan already pointed out. I havent used support recently and the last time I did it took quite some patience :slight_smile:

Similarly priced to RON? To work this out properly you need to take common items and then convert them to a common currency. So for example you take milk in CHF and RON and tell me the average price in EUR. Preferably if you could do this in GBP too, for my own convenience.

You haven’t done this in a table like you did with the % of salary, so I’m assuming you’ve done it wrong.

I’m not saying the end result is wrong, I’m sure it’s easier for the average Swiss resident to afford Revolut Metal or Premium compared to the average Romanian resident. I just don’t trust half-baked working out.

Support has always replied really fast in my experience. THe other day I had to verify my source of funds and they were really good :slight_smile:

I cant tell you the price for milk in RON, but I am sure many things will be cheaper, particularly rent and restaurants I guess. But my point was not that Swiss restaurants charge the same as in cheaper countries - I am perfectly aware of how much they charge - but that Revolut is in comparison to the purchasing power a lot cheaper in Switzerland than anywhere else.

I am not quite sure how’d you come to the conclusion that my table is “wrong” because groceries are missing :confused:.

I said your result is probably right, just your working out is wrong.

Working it out per income does nothing because you don’t know what their expenses are for groceries and other necessities.

For example tech people in Silicon Valley in the USA. They can earn a good 100k USD yearly minimum but the price of living there is so stupidly high, they can still struggle to pay the bills.

I get your point, hence my remark that the typical disposable income in Switzerland simply is more than in other places.

How long have you been a customer if I may ask?

Definitely true but you haven’t proved this at all, you’ve just stated it :wink: what is the “typical disposable income” of a Swiss resident

And even that statement must not be true. In Switzerland you also find people that struggle to keep up with the cost of living and are thankful for every CHF they save.