Swiss Users Beware Metal

I don’t.

You’ve clearly not used support within the last few months. They’ve really improved it!

I’m telling you if you’re willing to spend £72 on a card a year because it looks nice, your priorities are out of order. I don’t care if its not for me to decide or not, I tell things as I see them.

That’s because it’s a truly premium design I guess, comes with benefits that people could make use our of too (like insurance!)

I don’t think this is the right topic to start picking at someone’s personal financial situation. They’re correct in saying Revolut shouldn’t be charging a similar price when they offer less, regardless of the average wage of a Swiss resident.

Also, your figures would be a lot better if you averaged them into a common currency such as USD or perhaps EUR or even GBP. Its very difficult to go “they earn this much” when each currency is worth different amounts. CHF is worth less than EUR for example.

Even if we convert figures into a common currency you’re misunderstanding the point @the-mike is trying to make. Switzerland is more expensive than Romania by a considerable margin, so for you to compare an apple to an orange is misleading, I’m sure this isn’t intentional of you but if you can’t crunch the numbers properly, don’t crunch them :roll_eyes:

2 Likes