Swiss Transfert on Revolut

Hello,

Can I transfer CHF directly from Swiss local bank to my Revolut account ?
And is it free ?

Regards,

Xavier

Hello @Xav7822 !

It is now possible to transfer CHF directly to Revolut for Business account. We have recently introduced unique IBAN for that currency as well as for many others allowing to transfer funds to the account held in your company name.

Rafael

1 Like

Hi @Xav7822

I just set up my Revolut Business account for my Swiss company. Just to let you know, that although @rafael_revolut is talking about unique IBAN in the name of your company, there are no Swiss IBANs yet.

What this means is, that you’ll get a GB IBAN (for CHF account) and your local bank will still see it as an international transfer and charge you for it. This is really inconvenient and you would need to use the same workaround as private customers to get money into your Revolut account, without any charges from your local bank.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

hi fl0w,
Thanks, you answered precisely the question I had.
What workaround are you referring to ?
txs

I live in Switzerland. Do you know if I can receive EUR payments to a Revolut card without fees? I have clients that pay me in EUR and would be great to have them pay me into an EUR IBAN account. Or can I only get a CHF IBAN one as I am a Swiss resident. And do I need to get a business account - what is the difference?

Revolut business has sent back a USD amount from a swiss bank. This has been 100% hassle-free for some years. Same sending bank, same revolut business account in USD, nothing changed. Revolut chat were mega unhelpful, just said their’s been an update
Anyone else experienced this problem lately?