Support Not Answering Past 24 Hours

Hi,

A live agent started a conversation with me over 24 hours ago and stopped answering. Since then, I can’t leave the chat or contact anyone else. Can someone please take care of this?

Thanks!

Juriaan

I have the same issue. So far I had very good experience with Support, I’d appreciate to continue that way. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I have the same issue. Support went silent over past 24 hours. And I have funds stuck which needs addressing.

Support are buggered. They’ve locked a serious amount of my cash, aren’t verifying documentation, and I haven’t heard from them in days … this is absolutely appalling. Once this is resolved I shall be removing all funds, closing my account, and looking for a refund on the premium service and ‘24/7’ support I am supposedly paying for.

Has this been resolved or is it currently being looked into?

Same problem here, is there an ongoing issue with support?

Have you tried live agent?

Yes multiple times, no response.

Hi there.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Apologies for the delay, we’re receiving a high volume of requests.

Hi,

I have the same issue. I contacted support 6 hours ago, still no answer!

You’ve been escalated, please allow time and a member of our support team will contact you via in-app chat.