Support for verify origin of funds (transfer in pending)

Hello,

I have performed a large sum transfer to my account, which has arrived but been blocked in a pending state since i raised it.

I have been told that a special team would be dealing with me regarding the verification of the funds origins. I provided the requested documents, but I’m unable to join somebody from the support (I want to point out that I’m also a premium member)

This is making me anxious about the money which is blocked and that cant be accessed. Can someone please provide a status or assist to unblock the situation ? I do not find acceptable that no one answer on the support (and yes I know, I should have done this verification before reaching the limit, thank you :wink:)

Thanks for your help

Their support is slow, you just need to wait

I know I know, but I really needs this money now … :disappointed_relieved:

Please try to ask them about it on Twitter.

Or you can try to contact @AndreasK :slight_smile:

Thanks mirron I sent him a DM, wait and see …

Still no news … :neutral_face:

The support team is currently not correctly sized for the amount of new customers arrived during the past few weeks.

Revolut is hiring new people as we speak so it should be better and better over time but in the meantime we have to be patient :slight_smile:

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

I’m happy to inform you that we’ve increased your limits. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K