Support conversation differs when locked-out of app

I noticed that when my account gets locked-out (due to unable to verify card), I have a conversation with support.
When I get unlocked and reenter the app, the conversation is gone, and future messages from support become “unread” in the background.
If going back to “support” tab, it opens a completely new conversation - often with a different support person. This should be somehow combined.

3 Likes

Hi @Mike,

This is for security reason as we have to protect the user’s personal details. When your account gets locked, and you have sent messages to our support team but for any reason you are not able to continue the conversation don’t close the app, instead minimise the app so you’ll be able to follow the same chat.

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, I wondered if you could help. I’m consistently having an error where no text message or phone call arrives with a verification code. Your support team suggested I log out to fix the issue—and now I need a verification text to log in again! No one is responding on in app support so I have no way to access my money. This is taking up a lot of time and is extremely frustrating. Is there anything I can do?

1 Like

Sure. Please drop me a direct message.

1 Like

Sure. Very sorry but I can’t seem to work out how to do that.

1 Like

Hi I have same trouble my account is locked until 2 hours I cannot go on my appl when I ago there is only onlive chat but I nobody answer and I can’t go on the apps … any help please

I am completely locked out of my account with no way of getting back in and no support from revolut.
Logging in to the app via mobile rejects my PIN
Asking for PIN reset the system says it will send a 6 figure code to my number which never arrives (despite number being listed correct)
Unable to there get into the chat for support
Email to revolut support, first automated reply then eventually a person says log onto app support (despite having been told i cant)
attempt to create new account blocked as it says number and email already registered to an account
access app support via my daughters account they say they cant help with another account and refer me to the email
the email just sends auto replies
the phone line is automated and no use

Any ideas???